Prof. Nelago Indongo
- PhD: Population Studies (University of Pretoria, RSA)
- MSc: Social Statistics (University of Southampton, UK)
- BSc: Statistics & Mathematics (UNAM)
- Analysis of Fertility and Population growth: particularly focusing on Population growth and socio-economic development and documenting the Demography of Namibia.
- Urbanization and Wellbeing: particularly focusing on examining the inter-linkages between urban health and the physical environment; assessing urban vulnerabilities and livelihoods; and understanding lifestyle (non-communicable) diseases in Namibia in relation to urbanization.
- Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights: particularly focusing on access to reproductive health technologies and services including Maternal Health and Unintended pregnancy; Adolescents’ sexual and reproductive health; Male roles and couples’ involvement in sexual and reproductive health and how Indigenous Knowledge play a part on these.