Mbenae Katjihingua M.A.
- Certificate in Library Studies, Kenya Polytechnic, 1988-1989.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Information and Library Studies), Curtin University of Technology, Perth, Western Australia, 1994-1997.
- Masters of Arts (Information and Library Studies), Loughborough University, Great Britain, 2000-2001.
- Namibian Information Workers Association (NIWA)
- Namibian Educational Research Association (NERA)
- The Knowledge Management Practitioners' Group of South Africa
My research interest includes information access, dissemination and uses, knowledge management and auditing and management of information technology in libraries.