National Accounting Talent Search (NATS) Examination 2016
Thursday, 21. July 2016
about accounting and identify potential learners who have an interest in accounting as a career and nurture their talent. BDO Namibia was the founding sponsor of NATS in 2011.
The University of Namibia’s Department of Accounting, Auditing and Income Tax (DAAIT) is proud to announce the 6th National Accounting Talent Search (NATS 2016) Examination to be held across the country during July 2016. The main sponsor for NATS 2016 is EY Namibia (Ernst & Young). The important details with regards to the Examination for NATS 2016 are as follows:
- Learners will write a 100 marks multiple choice questions examination (40 questions)
- Target group: Grade 12 and Grade 11 accounting learners
- Due date for registration: 24 June 2016
- Date of examination: 21 July 2016
- Registration fee: N$ 20.00 per learner
- An Award Ceremony will be held during September/October 2016
Registration forms are available on the NATS website: www.natsnamibia.com
- Students can register online using the above website by completing the online form under the tab "how to register".
- Alternatively learners can register through school Coordinators who will submit a complete list to NATS Coordinator by email or fax.
1. Prize: N$ 7.500
1. Prize: N$ 5.000
1. Prize: N$ 3.000
In order to promote representation from all regions, a regional prize of N$ 2, 000 is awarded to the top learner of each participating region. Other participants who meet the minimum required pass mark will be awarded a certificate of participation.
NB: NATS has a fully-fledged data-base which is accessible to various stakeholders. This enables auditing firms and other stakeholders to shortlist students for bursaries/sponsorships.
Inquiries can be directed to:
Mr. T. L. Nakweenda
Deputy Coordinator, NATS
Tel: + 264 61-206 3186
Fax: + 264 61 - 206 3914
Cell: + 264 81 147 4679
Mr. M. A. Olivier
Faculty of Economic and Management Sciences
Tel: +264 61-206 3794